Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

IT'S HECTIC BEING THE BOSS

i never knew that being the boss is such a hard work. you get to be the eyes, ears, mouth...heck the whole head of the place. The ball is now in your court, you are now the deciding factor whether you'll fail or succeed. you get to spend extra-extra hours at work (i even bring my kids to work after school; they do their homework in the office and all.

it's Saturday and here i am in the office with my kids....i use candies and all that to bribe them from whining but trust kids they still need their space to jump around. i take comfort in the fact that this is just the starting period that things will stabilize with time but when?? only God can tell.

i don't even have a social life anymore, its just work, work, and more work. Thank God for facebook and yahoo at least i can still be in touch with some friends.

I'm not complaining cos im enjoying every bit of it. it's my work and I'M THE BOSS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment