Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Not a Shrink..I'm a Cheerleader!!!


Ha!! I got your attention didn't I....well yes it was intentional. i've often wondered why when someone want to ''intentionally'' insult you, he/she will often say ''with all due respect'' or better still ''no harm intended'' and will expect you to say ''none taken''.....well BULLCRAP!! cut the courtesy and BRING IT ON!!! i'll give it to you sooo bad that you'll wonder what just hit you....ooops!!!where are my manners...pleeaase.

Now back to the tale of the day...from my years of counselling people, both married and unmarried i've come to one conclusion...Most men want a cheerleader for a wife! Not a ground breaking, earth shattering discovery but most useful to the selected few who know about it. I'm not saying you should go get your pom-pom and start shouting Goooo Hussy!! What I'm saying is that wives should learn to support their husbands by learning to cheer every thing, no matter how little, the man is doing. Then and only then will they get the deserved love and attention they have been so craving for. Be your man's numero uno fan and see the spark come back to your relationship.

I know there are some boms and jerks and scumbags and... the list goes on and on, out there but when you finally get round to finding that special someone you are willing to give up your maiden name for....learn to be their lead cheerleader.

I rest my case....ALL RISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment