Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Let the Fun begin

Finally!!! i've got rid of my kids!!!!! Now,Now...before you start running to call 999 or 911 or whatever, i didnt 'wack' them just simply sent them over to their graners for the long Vac. They are happy i am happy so forget about it as my italian friends will say.

suddenly the sun is brighter, the grass is greener, the sky is bluer.... oh what a happy day....hahahahahaha. All the mothers in the house will definitely know the feeling and fathers????..hmmmm, you know the feeling.

Today i set out to write about more serious things like how most of the youth in my country, Nigeria are jobless but the euphoria of my new found freedom has swept me off my feet and I LIKE IT!!! i think i'll leave it for another day because i do not want to trivialise such a serious thing as this. one thing i did though is to start a blog - LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA its a blog for job seekers. This is so cool because i am able to put in my little quota to alienate unemployment in my country.

OK, enough said, i think i'll just go on enjoying the rest of my new found freedom with hussy...wink wink, nudge nudge...lol

1 comment:

  1. You are free to make a comment or give me a feedback about the new blog. it'll really go along way..thanx

    ReplyDelete